Multiple depression studies, led by Drs. Andrew Miller, Ebrahim Haroon, Jennifer Felger, and Michael Treadway, are currently active. Although exploring different nuances of the relationship between the mind and the body, each study aims to better understand how inflammation levels in the body and symptoms of depression are related.
To learn more about each individual study, click on the study titles below.
- Assessing neuroinflammation in Major Depressive Disorder with Positron Emission Tomography using FEPPA
- Brain Mechanisms for Numbers and Symbols Processing
- Dynamics of Inflammation and its Blockade on Motivational Circuitry in Depression
- Inflammation-Related Alterations in Neurocircuitry: Reversal with Levodopa
- Inflammation-Induced CNS Glutamate as a Function of Depression in Middle Age
- Inflammation-Induced CNS Glutamate Changes in Depression